Olson Brooksby has experience with litigation and consultation concerning animal law for a wide range of clients, from individual pet owners to large corporations.
We have experience:
- Representing injured people seeking compensation for personal injuries caused by animals.
- Representing airlines navigating Air Carrier Access Act animal law issues.
- Representing animal owners who are seeking civil recourse for harm caused to their animals, including civil prosecution of criminal acts against animals.
- City and county animal code violation hearings.
- Emotional distress from the loss of a companion animal.
- Fish and wildlife regulations.
- Jury trials recouping financial and emotional loss.
- Killings caused carelessly, recklessly, or intentionally by others.
- Leash laws.
- Injuries to pets.
- Nuisance complaints.
- Offenses against pets.
- Product liability issues, e.g., poison dog food.
- Trespass issues.
- Civil claims for theft of animals.
- Tort claims.
- Wrongful death.