Scott Brooksby and Kristin Olson have been named to the list of Oregon Super Lawyers, an honor reserved for just five percent of the total lawyers in the state.
Scott Brooksby was recognized for his product liability defense practice, and Kristin Olson was recognized for her plaintiff’s personal injury practice.
This year, Scott Brooksby was recognized in Super Lawyers for the fourteenth year in a row.
Each lawyer selected to Super Lawyers is evaluated based on these twelve indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement:
- Representative Clients
- Special licenses/certifications
- Position within the law firm
- Bar and/or professional activity
- Pro bono and community service
- Scholarly lectures/writings
- Education/employment background
- Other outstanding achievements
The Super Lawyers selection process is rigorous and thoroughly researched. Lawyers are selected who have attained certain honors, results or credentials that indicate a high degree of peer recognition or professional competence.