Scott Brooksby has been honored every year for his product liability defense practice since the Oregon Super Lawyers award’s inception in 2008. He was honored again for the 12th year in a row in 2020.
No more than 5% of the lawyers in Oregon are selected for this honor each year.
Super Lawyers selects attorneys using peer nominations and evaluations, combined with independent research. Each candidate is evaluated on the following indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement:
- Representative Clients
- Special licenses/certifications
- Position within the law firm
- Bar and/or professional activity
- Pro bono and community service
- Scholarly lectures/writings
- Education/employment background
Congratulations and well deserved, Scott!